Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've had enough

Well, I think that's the last straw!!!! Aparently you all have no taste when it comes to superheros (Orlando Bloome isn't much of a superhero- i just stuck him on there as a test for Jenny!!!). The Old-School Batman is 10 times better than the new generation Batman. Adam West could beat up Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and George Loony-Bin with both hands tied behind his back! You all are crazy! The new Batman doesn't have the cool "Whammm!" "Bang" "Pow" things that the old-school Batman had, and how in the world could you miss his outfit!! It is way better than the new Batman outfit- the old-school Batman didn't need any super body armor suit!!!! . . . . He could dodge bullets!!!!! The new Batmen are wusses in comparison! I am sickened by the way the media has tainted your tastes! And by the results of the poll . . . I think Jenny was distracted by the only non-super hero on the list!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Ann said...

OK..... First of all, You may like the old batman and that is fine, but you have to respect others opinions, which leads to my next point. Legolas is a hero like the real human type not the super type and before you go accusing me of choosing Legolas Greenleaf let me tell you, I did not. I in fact, I chose the new batman if you HAVE to know. Harsh Judgment Jared... harsh, get your facts straight first...AND no where did I see Chuck Norris. And i thought he was YOUR superhero, now i see what you really think...
Legolas is more of a superhero than chuck to you.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Well in my opinion Christian Bale could beat the snot out of Adam West any time, any day, plus he's a million times better looking in every way. And I think his outfit & sound effects are much cooler than anything Adam West aka old school batman could think up of, not to mention his much cooler vehicle.